Arthur Herringbone Wool and Cashmere-Blend Coat
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (only one left)
The classic design and elegant herringbone pattern of Officine Generale's coat make it an ideal investment. Cut from an insulating wool and cashmere-blend, it has notch lapels, a flexible single vent and four pockets in total. It's fully lined, so it'll layer smoothly over shirts and knitwear. Shown here with Officine Generale sweater, Officine Generale T-shirt, Officine Generale sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is designed for a slightly loose fit and is sized for layering
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey and black wool and cashmere-blend
- Notch lapels, two front slash pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Button fastenings
- 95% wool, 5% cashmere; lining: 100% viscose; sleeve lining: 76% acetate, 24% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.