Cary Grant Round-Frame Acetate Optical Glasses
Oliver Peoples' glasses are based on those worn by Mr Cary Grant in North by Northwest - the brand worked with the actor's estate to get the details just right. They've been made in Italy from navy and grey acetate and detailed with a discreet CG monogram at the tips of the frame, which is directly replicated from the actor's personal stationery.
This item's measurements are:
- Frame Height: 14cm / 5.5in
- Frame Width: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Navy and grey acetate
- Non-prescription transparent lenses
- Designer colour: Navy Smoke
- Come with a case
- Can be fitted with prescription or UV-protective lenses
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.