Herringbone Wool Peacoat
Rubinacci's timeless peacoat draws on the original naval design, which has been around since the 1800s. It's been tailored in Italy from weighted wool in a dark-green herringbone weave. It features traditional broad notch lapels and buttoned cuffs.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This coat is designed for a regular fit
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Dark-green wool
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, two front flap pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, partially lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.