Appliquéd Cotton-Gabardine Trench Coat
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50 (only one left)
- IT 52 (only one left)
TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloist.'s trench coat is part of the AW19 collection and appliquéd with a printed verse at the back entitled 'Year of the Bat' - it's one of a number of stanzas that featured throughout the show. It's made from black cotton-gabardine that's half-canvassed for structure and has an extra pocket on the front in the brand's signature avant-garde style.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This coat is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black cotton-gabardine
- Adjustable buttoned cuffs, two front welt pockets, one front patch pocket, appliquéd designer emblem, single vent, leather trims, two internal pockets, partially lined
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton; trim1: 100% leather (lamb); trim2: 95% nylon, 5% polyurethane; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 100% silk
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.