THE NORTH FACE
1996 Retro Nuptse Quilted Shell Down Jacket
The North Face's 'Nuptse' jacket is inspired by the brand's iconic style from 1996 and named after the mountain in Nepal near Everest. It's made from durable shell with a water-repellent finish and has an insulating 700 down fill-power that will stand up to both the city and adventurous outdoor excursions.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Drawstring hem for a flexible fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Green shell
- Zip fastening
- 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Chlorophyll Green
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.