THE NORTH FACE
1996 Retro Nuptse Quilted Shell Hooded Down Jacket
One of The North Face's most iconic styles, the '1996 Nuptse' jacket is made from waterproof nylon and filled with down for extra warmth, and even comes with a hood that stows neatly into the collar. It's built for both the mountain and city life.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Drawstring hem for a flexible fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Yellow and black shell
- Zip fastening
- 100% nylon; filling: 90% down (Goose), 10% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Yellowtail
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.