9-Karat Gold Hydrothermal Emerald Ring
The Ouze often repurposes offcuts and samples to minimise its environmental impact. Inspired by the jewellery found in markets around Lewes, East Sussex, this thick ring is cast from 9-karat gold and set with nine baguette-cut hydrothermal emeralds. It has a rugged, uneven finish that makes each piece unique.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5.3cm / 2.1in
- Width: 0.8cm / 0.3in
- 9-karat gold
- Hydrothermal baguette-cut emeralds, total weight 2.50-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.