Textured Silk and Wool-Blend Suit Jacket
According to Mr Thom Whiddett - one half of the Savile Row tailors behind Thom Sweeney - staying cool while you're suited and booted isn't just about picking the right fibres, but the right weave, too. Crafted with a textured, nubby handle, this silk and wool-blend jacket has an open construction that allows air to circulate and is only partially lined to keep it feeling light. It's finished with functioning buttoned cuffs and a felted undercollar.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is tailored for a regular cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White textured silk and wool-blend
- Peak lapels, felted undercollar, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front flap pockets, double vent, two internal pockets, partially lined
- Two button fastening
- 55% silk, 45% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Cow); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.