Camp-Collar Printed Voile Shirt
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (only one left)
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
- 5 (only one left)
visvim's Mr Hiroki Nakamura has long been fascinated with vintage clothes and often incorporates characteristics from old pieces into new designs. Modelled on retro bowling styles, this shirt has a camp collar and is printed with a monochrome lattice pattern. The fluid voile hangs softly and doesn't cling, so it's great in warm weather.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is intended for a relaxed cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black and white voile
- Button fastenings
- 100% rayon
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.