Club Sweat Printed Nylon Shorts
- L (only one left)
- XL (only one left)
Bodybuilder Mr Ric Drasin used to workout with heavyweights like Mr Arnold Schwarzenegger back in the '70s and '08s - he even created the original logo for Gold's Gym, where they regularly frequented. Y,IWO resurrected some of his other iconic drawings from the era, including the 'Club Sweat' graphic featured on these vibrant nylon shorts.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, low-crotch style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Neon-orange and black nylon
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two on-seam pockets, back snap-fastening flap pocket
- 100% nylon
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.