Wool and Linen-Blend Suit Jacket
ZEGNA has been producing fine Italian fabrics on its looms since 1910 and is renowned for its impeccable tailoring, so you can expect superior quality from its suiting. This jacket is made from wool and linen-blend with two interior pockets and is finished with a double vent. The partial lining ensures a lightweight feel and smooth layering.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Tailored for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige wool and linen-blend
- Notch lapels; two front flap pockets; chest welt pocket; two back vents; two interior pockets, half lined
- Two button fastenings
- 60% wool, 40% linen; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.