BELL & ROSS
BR 03-92 Limited Edition Horoblack Automatic 42mm Steel and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. BR0392-GBL-ST/SRB
Created with the demands of military personnel in mind, Bell & Ross' watches are functional, reliable and precise. Part of a limited edition collection, this micro-blasted steel ‘Horoblack’ reference has been hand-assembled at the brand’s facility in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, and is powered by a calibre BR-CAL.302 movement, based on the failsafe, self-winding ETA 2892 workhorse. The minimalist silvery dial features crisp cutout numerals and indices so that the layer of black Super-LumiNova® beneath clearly shines through.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302 automatic mechanical movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Light-grey dial
- Super-LumiNova® numerals, indices and hour, minute and second hands
- Micro-blasted steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass lens
- Buckle-fastening rubber strap
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BR0392-GBL-ST/SRB
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.