Emma Willis has been based on London's acclaimed Jermyn Street for decades - it's testament to the shirtmaking techniques and premium fabrics she incorporates into the brand's designs. Tailored in England, this linen button-down is made from Masters of Linen®-certified yarn that's traceable at every step and has stays to keep the spread collar looking neat. The back pleats ensure it's comfortable across the shoulders.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 15.5
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sapphire-blue linen
- Spread collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs, back pleats
- Button fastenings
- 100% linen
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Sapphire
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.