Herringbone Felt Blouson Jacket
Ermenegildo Zegna pores over swatches to discover the perfect fabrics to cut its pieces from. This blouson jacket has been made in Italy from herringbone felt woven with lots of wool and alpaca so it's really warm. It's trimmed with sleek leather.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey and white alpaca, wool and polyamide-blend felt
- Classic collar, snap-fastening cuffs, front slash pockets, leather trims, fully lined
- Zip and snap fastenings
- 45% alpaca, 45% wool, 10% polyamide; trim: 100% leather (Calf); lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.