Slim-Fit Cashco Cotton and Cashmere-Blend Corduroy Trousers
Ermenegildo Zegna's 'Cashco' trousers are a good option for winter suiting - they're cut from cotton and cashmere-blend corduroy that'll add texture to any smart outfit. They have a relaxed slim cut and are detailed with pressed creases and buttoned hems that structure the fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed slim cut, mid-rise style
- Adjustable hem for a tapered fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru cotton and cashmere-blend corduroy
- Belt loops, two on-seam pockets, two back welt pockets, buttoned hems
- Button, hook and zip fastening
- 91% cotton, 9% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); pocket lining: 100% cashmere
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.