Laureato Chronograph Automatic 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 81020-11-431-11A
Named for Girard-Perregaux's original 'Laureato' watch from 1975, this 42mm chronograph is the only model in the collection that powers on the impressive in-house calibre GP03300-0138 movement. Uniting archival techniques with modern materials, it's been expertly made in Switzerland from high chromium-content stainless steel that has exceptional corrosion resistance. The blue dial showcases the house's intricate Clou de Paris bevelling, achieved with chamfering and straight-graining. The display has a date window and useful 30-minute and 12-hour counters for precise timekeeping. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-0138 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 63 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Blue dial
- Blue Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers, white indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 12.01mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81020-11-431-11A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.