Ashbury Wide-Leg Tie-Dyed Cotton-Corduroy Trousers
As if KAPITAL's approach to design wasn't artisanal enough, its 'Kountry' line is dedicated to experimenting with colouring techniques - some methods require up to 100 test runs to get just right. These cotton-corduroy 'Ashbury' trousers have been tie-dyed in Japan and cut for a slouchy, wide-leg fit. Use the adjustable back tab instead of a belt.
- Size 2 = W30, 3 = W32 and 4 = W34
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Wide leg, low-crotch style
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 2
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru, grey and black cotton-corduroy
- Belt loops, five pockets, adjustable back tab
- Button and zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.