Patchwork Bandana-Print Cotton Trucker Jacket
KAPITAL's trucker jacket is patchworked in the style of 'boro' - a traditional technique popularised in the brand's native Kojima, which is widely regarded as the denim capital of Japan. A combination of Eastern and Western designs, it's cut from lightweight cotton and decorated with paisleys like those found on American bandanas. Shown here with Remi Relief T-shirt, KAPITAL jeans, visvim sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits very small to size. Take two sizes larger than normal
- The model is wearing a further size up to achieve the a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a boxy fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton
- Camp collar, buttoned cuffs and chest flap pocket
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.