Nappa Leather Blouson Jacket
- XS (sold out)
- S (only one left)
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
- XXL (sold out)
- XXXL (sold out)
DESIGNED BY MR PORTER. When it comes to leather, few would dispute that Nappa lambskin is the finest - so naturally it was our first choice for this blouson jacket. Crafted by artisans in the Tuscan town of Empoli, this Mr P. piece has hand-painted raw edges and a solid brass, dual-ended zip. The horn buttons at the cuffs have been carved in Venice in a shape that's exclusive to us, and those of discerning eye will appreciate the AMF stitching used on the internal facings, traditionally a mark of top-quality bespoke tailoring.
This product unlocks access to tailor-made digital content including detailed care information, origin story and styling advice. When you receive your purchase, scan the QR code on the hanging tag to discover how to make the most of your item.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Ribbed hem
- Supple, slightly stretchy leather
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black nappa leather
- Buttoned cuffs, two front zipped pockets, ribbed trims, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% nappa leather (Lamb); buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining1: 52% viscose, 48% cupro; lining2: 62% acetate, 38% curpo
- Specialist clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.