Ahoi Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Nylon Watch, Ref. No. 550
Each movement NOMOS Glashütte creates goes through at least 50 quality checks to make sure it lives up to the brand's exacting standards. Expertly made in Germany's traditional watchmaking hub (the same town the label derives its name from), this stainless steel 'Ahoi' watch is powered by an Epsilon automatic calibre with an impressive 43-hour power reserve. The clean face, seconds sub-dial and Super LumiNova®-coated indices ensure legibility in all conditions, while the nylon strap and water-resistance up to 20 bar speak to its durability.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- NOMOS Epsilon automatic movement with 43-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Seconds sub-dial with stop-seconds mechanism
- Galvanised white dial
- Black Arabic numerals and markers, silver-plated Super-LumiNova®-coated hour and minute hands, orange seconds hand
- Stainless steel case
- Screw-down crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass and transparent caseback
- Buckle-fastening midnight-blue nylon strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 10.64mm; strap width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 20 bar
- Comes in a leather case and presentation box
- Reference number: 550
- Manufactured in Germany
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.