Tangomat GMT Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Cordovan Leather Watch, Ref. No. 635
Every movement inside a NOMOS Glashütte timepiece is designed and made in the brand's workshop that's located in the watchmaking capital of Germany - many are crafted entirely by hand. Ideal for globetrotters, or those with an interest in other areas of the world, this 'Tangomat GMT' watch has a variety of airport codes that denote their respective time zones. It's housed in a sleek stainless steel case with a simple silver-plated dial and blue hands that add a pop of colour to this otherwise understated style.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- NOMOS calibre DUW 5201 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Seconds sub-dial with stop-seconds mechanism
- Date and time zone window
- Galvanised, white silver-plated dial, black Arabic numerals and markers, steel, tempered blue hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Curved sapphire crystal lens and case back
- Buckle-fastening black cordovan leather strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 10.85mm; strap width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a leather case and presentation box
- Owing to the natural dyeing process used, strap colours may vary slightly
- Reference number: 635
- Manufactured in Germany
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.