Neapolitan Silver Multi-Stone Ring
Seb Brown's 'Neapolitan' ring is carefully hand-set with coloured sapphire, citrine and tourmaline in a process that can take up to six months. It's cast from silver and has a matte, brushed finish that contrasts the glisten from the stones.
- Q 1/2, 8 1/4
- R 3/4, 9
- T 1/2, 10
- V 1/2, 11
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Baguette-cut white sapphire, total weight: 0.19-carats; pink sapphire, total weight: 0.04-carats; blue sapphire, total weight: 0.04-carats; tourmaline, total weight: 0.04-carats; citrine, total weight: 0.075-carats; emerald, total weight: 0.01-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.