Eric Cotton-Corduroy Shirt Jacket
Back when Messrs Per Fredrikson and Sinan Abi ran their second-hand shop, they were really strict about which pieces they accepted to re-sell – the same level of quality control goes into their own label, Séfr. This 'Eric' shirt jacket is cut from wide-waled cotton-corduroy in a regular fit that's great for layering. Wear it with jeans or the matching trousers. Shown here with Officine Generale sweater, Officine Generale trousers, Mr P. shoes, Le Gramme bracelet.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white cotton-corduroy
- Buttoned cuffs and chest flap pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.