Slim-Fit Short-Length ECONYL Swim Shorts
CDLP's founders Christian Larson and Andreas Palm are united in their commitment to purposeful design underpinned by responsible textiles. These swim shorts are made from quick-drying ECONYL® made using plastic waste salvaged from oceans and landfill. Defined by a natural lustre, they're cut for a relaxed, slim fit and short length.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed slim cut, low-crotch style
- Built-in mesh briefs
- These swim shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black ECONYL®
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, back zipped welt pocket, embroidered designer emblem, locker loop, mesh lining
- 100% ECONYL®
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.