+ Marc Sadler Bank 73cm Leather-Trimmed Polycarbonate Suitcase
Modelled on vintage luggage styles, FPM Milano's 'Bank' suitcase is made in collaboration with industrial designer Mr Marc Sadler. Robust enough to keep your belongings safe when it's in the plane hold, it's built from hardy Makrolon© polycarbonate and reinforced with metal corners and an elasticated band around the middle. It fastens securely with a combination of zips, butterfly locks and TSA-approved padlocks and has dividers and straps inside to keep your clothes, shoes and toiletries organised.
This item’s measurements are:
- Handle Length: 36cm / 14.2in
- Height: 65cm / 25.6in
- Width: 39cm / 15.4in
- Black Makrolon© polycarbonate
- Top and side handles, telescopic handle
- Elasticated band with butterfly lock, four 360° spinner wheels, leather trims (Calf)
- Two internal dividers with straps, zipped compartment
- Fully lined in black shell
- Two-way zip and butterfly lock fastening, TSA-approved combination padlocks
- Weighs approximately 5.5kg/ 12.1lbs
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.