Logo-Debossed Leather Jacket
Loewe's iconic anagram motif was designed by artist Vicente Vela in 1970. Debossed with the symbol at the chest, this jacket has been crafted in Spain from supple leather and cut longer in the back. The slightly loose fit means it'll layer comfortably.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a more comfortable fit
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black leather
- Zip fastening
- 100% leather (Lamb); buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Specialist clean
- Made in Spain
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.