+ Paula's Ibiza Oversized Patchwork Cotton Hooded Parka
Established in 1972 in Ibiza's Old Town, Paula's was the hottest spot on the island in the '70s and '80s, catering to the likes of Jean Paul Gaultier and Freddie Mercury. Part of the boutique's collaboration with Loewe, this oversized cotton parka is panelled from grey, blue and white patches and fitted with elongated tassels in place of drawstrings.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a boxy fit
- This oversized parka is designed for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White, tonal-grey and blue cotton
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.