Gold Diamond Signet Ring
If you're looking for a contemporary signet ring, consider this one by SHAY. Made in LA from gold, it has a substantial octagonal profile set with a single baguette-cut diamond. There's also a smaller diamond hidden discreetly within the band.
- US sizing
- Designed to be worn on the smallest finger
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Baguette-cut VS G diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.