Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
When it comes to streetwear, there are few logos more recognisable than Stone Island's compass - it first gained steam with Italian youth in the '80s, and was worn by '90s Britpop band members. Left unadorned aside from the emblem, this sweatshirt is cut from loopback cotton-jersey for a comfortable fit.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- This sweatshirt is designed for a regular fit and is particularly fitted at the hem
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model takes a M but is wearing a L to achieve a looser fit
- Model measures: (M, IT 48, UK/US 38) chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Dark-grey mélange cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.