Logo-Appliquéd Dropped-Shoulder Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
When it comes to streetwear, there are few logos more recognisable than Stone Island's compass - it first gained steam with Italian youth in the '80s, and was worn by '90s Britpop band members. Left unadorned aside from the emblem, this sweatshirt is cut from loopback cotton-jersey for a comfortable fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This regular cut sweatshirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black loopback cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.