Straight-Leg Mid-Length Tie-Dyed Recycled Swim Shorts
Bather's swim shorts are tie-dyed using the traditional Japanese shibori method called ne-maki - the resist technique creates a cool, dynamic pattern. Cut from quick-drying recycled nylon, they have an elasticated drawstring waistband and ultra-fine, four-way stretch mesh lining.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise style
- These swim shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Built-in mesh briefs
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue recycled nylon
- 100% recycled nylon; lining: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.