Linen, Wool and Silk-Blend Suit Jacket
Brunello Cucinelli was established as a cashmere knitwear brand in the mid '80s, but it's since mastered the art of suiting, too. Understated yet refined, this jacket is tailored from a linen, wool and silk-blend with neat notch lapels and a three-button close.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is tailored for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Blue linen, wool and silk-blend
- Notch lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest and two front patch pockets, front welt pocket, double vent, internal pocket
- Three button fastening
- 49% linen, 32% wool, 19% silk; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.