Shackleton Double-Breasted Belted Shearling-Trimmed Wool Coat
Colour: Dark brown
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Nothing says 'Kingsman' like a really strong piece of outerwear (well that and a particularly dapper suit). Taking its name from Sir Shackleton no less, and with some appealing '70s undertones, this double-breasted coat is made from insulating wool with shearling lapels. The brown palette will work well with other earthy tones.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This overcoat is intended for a slightly loose fit; use the belt to secure at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Brown mélange wool, dark-brown shearling
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, detachable buckle-fastening belt, front welt pockets
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% wool; lining: 100% viscose
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.