14-Karat Gold Diamond Bracelet
Mr Luis Morais never set out to become a jewellery designer – it all started with a DIY project (a bracelet) that came out so nicely his friends and even boutique owners started requesting pieces. Inspired by that initial design, this one is strung with weighty 14-karat gold beads, each expertly carved and set with faceted blackened diamonds. Take his advice and wear yours layered with similar styles.
- This item's measurements are:
- 14-karat gold beads
- Round-cut blackened diamonds, total weight: 2.10-carats
- Ball chain and clasp fastening
- Comes in a pouch and leather presentation box
- The black colour of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MRPORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.