Takibi Straight-Leg Belted Twill Trousers
Founded in 1941, Nanga has devoted 80 years to creating clothing built to withstand the most challenging outdoor conditions. These trousers are cut from practical twill and in a straight shape that will serve you well in most hikes. They're finished with a convenient buckle-fastening belt and have a host of pockets to secure essentials.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Japanese sizing; take one size larger than normal
- Regular-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Zipped hems for an adjustable fit
- S/M/L sizing
- Black twill
- Integrated buckled webbing belt, on-seam pockets, designer emblem, zipped hems
- 93% polyester, 7% aramid
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.