Afador Double-Faced Cotton-Blend Piqué Drawstring Shorts
- XXL (only one left)
Orlebar Brown's 'Afador' shorts are cut to the same length as the brand's popular 'Bulldog' design, a style defined by a very slight taper and break before the knee. They're made from thick double-faced cotton-blend piqué woven from recycled and sustainably sourced yarns that are absorbent, durable and breathable.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, low-crotch style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy cotton-blend piqué
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front zipped pockets, back welt pocket, appliquéd designer emblem
- 81% cotton, 16% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.