The North Face
Black Series KK Coach Webbing-Detailed Shell Overshirt
Following the success of last year's 'Black Series' in partnership with Japanese designer Mr Kazuki Kuraishi, The North Face returns with another collection re-imagining archival designs. Part of the 'Urban Exploration' campaign, this 'KK Coach' overshirt is cut from shell and detailed with utility-style buckled webbing straps and carabiners. Wear yours with cargo trousers and lace-up boots. Shown here with The North Face T-shirt, And Wander trousers, Salomon sneakers.
This item comes in Asian sizing and is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Asian sizing; fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit
- This regular cut overshirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an Asian size L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white shell
- Classic collar, snap-fastening cuffs, two chest flap pockets, two front zipped pockets, buckled logo-webbing straps, embroidered designer emblems, partial mesh lining
- Snap fastenings
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Vintage White