Camp-Collar Logo-Print Cotton-Blend Satin-Twill Shirt
Mr Hiroki Nakamura is heavily inspired by vintage designs – he's spent years travelling the world in search of the most interesting retro clothes, and you can see their influences in pieces like this camp-collar shirt. Cut from lustrous cotton-blend satin-twill, it has a relaxed profile and is printed with visvim on the reverse. Shown here with OrSlow jeans, visvim sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for/has a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ivory, red and black cotton-blend satin-twill
- Camp collar, chest patch pockets
- Button fastenings
- 54% cotton, 46% rayon
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan