Stefano Cotton-Twill Chore Jacket
The chore jacket is one of the most democratic and storied pieces of menswear with its origins in the workwear of 19th-century French machinists. Taking cues from the style, A.P.C.'s 'Stefano' version is cut from hard-wearing cotton-twill with a trio of patch pockets. The warm camel hue works especially well with indigo denim.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve the runway look
- This overshirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Camel cotton-twill
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest and two front patch pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.