BAUME & MERCIER
Hampton Automatic 31mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 10528
Baume & Mercier's louche, Art Deco -inspired ’Hampton' watch is streamlined and simple enough for everyday wear, while still being elegant enough for more formal occasions. Expertly crafted in Switzerland from stainless steel, it's detailed with an opaline dial with ruthenium hands and indices and a small sub-dial to count seconds – the ’60’ picked out with a rakish flash of red. It's powered by a reliable automatic movement that can be observed through the case back and has a sleek alligator strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre ETA 2895 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, second sub-dial
- Date window
- Opaline dial
- Ruthenium hands, numerals and indices
- Polished stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening black alligator strap
- Case width: 31mm; case length: 48mm; case thickness: 9.8mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 10528
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.