Trialmaster Logo-Appliquéd Waxed-Leather Jacket
Belstaff's 'Trialmaster' was originally developed in the '40s to be worn by riders on the Scottish Six-Days Trials and has hardly been changed since its inception - note the way the pockets are still slanted for easy access to a map. This 'Panther' iteration is cut from durable waxed-leather and lined throughout for smooth layering. It's been finished by hand, which gives the hide a unique patina that will darken and become richer with age.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit; use the belt to secure at the waist
- Heavy-duty, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black waxed-leather
- Buckled throat latch, snap-fastening cuffs and four front flap pockets, detachable belt, internal corduroy collar and cuffs, internal pocket, fully lined
- Snap and zip fastening
- 100% leather (Calf); lining: 100% viscose
- Specialist clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.