BLACKHORSE LANE ATELIERS
W12 Slim-Fit Tapered Raw Organic Selvedge Denim Jeans
Made using OCS-certified raw organic selvedge denim woven in Italy by Candiani, these slim-tapered 'W12' (so named for our West London HQ) jeans have been cut, sewn and dyed locally at the Blackhorse Lane Ateliers workshop in Walthamstow, London. The brand offers lifetime repairs in a bid to keep each style in your wardrobe for longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Slim-tapered leg, mid-rise style
- Size 32 jeans have a hem width of approximately 17”/ 6.7cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black raw organic selvedge denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, designer emblem
- Button fastenings
- 100% organic cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.