HyBridge Slim-Fit Merino Wool and Quilted Nylon Down Jacket
When it's not quite sweater-only weather but a heavy coat isn't suitable either, deciding what to wear can be a bit of a challenge. Combining the two, Canada Goose's 'HyBridge' can be worn as a mid-layer or jacket depending on the conditions. It's spun from merino wool knitted with Thermal Mapping® technology for increased airflow at the back and sides, and has front shell panels that are packed with down for extra insulation. Shown here with A.P.C. jeans, A.P.C. T-shirt, adidas Originals sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black merino wool and nylon
- Funnel neck, appliquéd designer emblem, on-seam zipped pockets, ribbed trims, partially lined
- Zip fastening
- Fabric1: 100% merino wool; fabric2: 100% nylon; filling: 80% down, 20% feathers (goose)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.