Double-Breasted Linen Blazer
Neapolitan label De Petrillo puts a strong emphasis on fabric research to get the best cloths available. This blazer, for instance, is made from Irish linen, which has a softer feel and fewer slubs than other varieties. A current and future classic, it's tailored with peak lapels in a neat double-breasted profile.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Tailored for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Green linen
- Peak lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest and front welt pockets, double vent
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% linen; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.