Suede Field Jacket
In Dunhill's hands, even the humble field jacket is elevated. Taking cues from the 'M-1965' original, this style has been made in Italy from butter-soft suede and is lined throughout for seamless layering. It's been streamlined down to two generously sized pockets and has an internal drawcord to adjust the fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a loose fit; use the internal adjustable drawcord to secure at the waist
- Supple, slightly stretchy suede
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Dark slate-grey suede
- Funnel neck, snap-fastening cuffs and two front flap pockets, drawstring waist, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- 100% suede (Lamb); lining: 60% viscose, 40% cupro
- Specialist clean only
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.