Fear of God
Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Corduroy Jacket
There's been so much hype for Fear of God's 'Sixth Collection' since Mr Jerry Lorenzo started posting pics on his personal Instagram last year. Demonstrating how well the designer plays with proportions, this cotton-corduroy jacket is cut slightly short and has elongated sleeves with adjustable cuffs. It's appliquéd with an oversized logo patch at the back and fully lined in quilted iridescent shell. Shown here with Fear of God jeans, BILLY sweatshirt, Vans sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a relaxed fit , and is slightly short in length
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey cotton-corduroy
- Zipped sleeve pocket, pleated sleeves, zipped and snap-fastening cuffs, two front welt pockets, beige canvas and black rubber logo appliqué, snap-fastening hem, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% cotton; lining: 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Designer colour: God Grey