Laureato Absolute Automatic Chronograph 44mm Titanium and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. 81060-21-491-FH6A
Three years after the re-release of the 'Laureato', Girard-Perregaux has placed the 1975 model as the headliner for its newest 'Absolute' collection, this time in surprisingly lightweight black titanium. One of four in the catalogue, this chronograph watch is defined by its blue sunray dial surrounded by a white register and trio of sunken sub-dials marking 1/4th second, 30-minute and 12-hour. It's affixed to a durable rubber strap. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-1058 automatic chronograph movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 63 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Chronograph: 1/4th second, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Blue sunray dial
- Silver Super-LumiNova®-coated hour and minute hands, markers and indices, white second hand
- Black titanium case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Screw-down case back
- Clasp-fastening black rubber strap
- Case diameter: 44mm; case thickness: 14.65mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81060-21-491-FH6A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.