Embroidered Cotton-Chambray Shirt
KAPITAL's Creative Director Mr Kiro Hirata says the brand's signature smiley motif is inspired by hippie culture. Dotted with the mascot down the sleeves, this shirt is cut from soft, broken-in cotton-chambray with enough room to layer a graphic tee beneath.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L, 5 = XL and 6 = XXL
- Fits very small to size. Take two sizes larger than normal
- This shirt in intended for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Blue cotton-chambray
- Spread collar, buttoned cuffs and chest patch pockets, embroidered designer emblems
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.