Giada Gold, Chalcedony and Diamond Necklace
Lito's 'Giada' necklace is strung with two luminous chalcedonies that are intricately carved in the shape of a scarab, an ancient Egyptian symbol of renewal and rebirth. Made from gold, it's set with brown brilliant cut diamonds and has a thin, understated chain.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 2cm / 0.8in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Circumference: 66cm / 26in
- Green chalcedony, total weight: 14.11-carats; brilliant-cut brown diamonds, total weight: 0.14-carats
- Clasp fastening
- Comes in a pouch
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.