Lord of the Flies Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
The screen-printed image on Loewe's T-shirt dates back to the 1963 filming of Lord of the Flies, when a photographer shot a young actor wearing a leaf as a mask for Life magazine. It's made from lightweight cotton-jersey that's lightweight and has a natural flex and give to it.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White and black cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, embroidered designer emblem
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.